- A one-day coed event featuring 7 stellar speakers
- Vendor area to meet the top Men’s Organizations in Toronto.
- Learn more about yourself and how you can be the contribution to your relationships, community, and experience greater success and freedom.
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Connect with a community of like-minded Men and Women who want to live better lives.
We are excited to announce Dr. Warren Farrell as our Keynote speaker for this year’s Men’s and Women’s Summit on Masculinity and our co-sponsor CAFE.
Canadian Association for Equality (CAFE)
|Opening Remarks and Welcome||9:30 – 9:45|
|Acknowledgement of: Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh||9:45-10:00|
|Ahalya Kethees: Lead by Listening: 3 Ways to Communicate Better and Achieve More in a Single Conversation||10:00-10:40|
|Keynote Speaker:Dr. Warren Farrell-What Is The Boy Crisis?||10:45-12:15|
|Beth Ostrander and Bryan Duarte: Re-aligning Intimacy in the Bedroom: What You Didn’t Know you Didn’t Know||1:25-2:15|
You, Masculinity, and the Future
|Adele Spraggon: Keep the Connection: Discover 3 Common Mistakes Even Smart People Make that Cause Unnecessary Conflict in Their Relationship||2:45-3:25|
|Carol Schulte; Bring on the Biggest You: Learn Key Strategies to Unleash Your Purpose, Your Potential, Your Power||3:45-4:20|
Taking Place On
Sunday November 18th, 2018
Regular Price – $99.00
VIP Event – An Evening with Dr. Warren Farrell, Saturday Night November 17th. You will be treated to an exclusive interactive evening with Dr. Farrell as you and other Leaders work together on addressing issues facing our sons.
This cost of the VIP Leaders event on its own is $199.00. However, attending both the both Saturday Night and Sunday (a $298.00 value) is discounted to just $249.00
Attending In Person:
The 2018 Men and Masculinity Summit will be hosted at the Marriott Toronto Bloor Yorkville, located in Yorkville in Downtown Toronto. An action packed day with speakers, vendors, and goodies with topics that will deliver impactful changes you can start to use right away!
- 7 stellar speakers!
- Vendor area to socialize and network on lunch/breaks
- Access to many great of eateries in the area
Unable to attend in person? No problem at all, you can take part and join the Summit online! The event will be broadcasted to ticket holders who can chat and submit questions for the speakers to answer just like the audience members.
- Full uninterrupted streaming of the entire event
- Dedicated access for a single viewer
- Chat and commentary with other participants and the web moderator
- Technical support for any issues you may encounter along the way
So, what are you waiting for?
* For larger teams, call 833.350.4MEN
Stay tuned for when we open our registration and announce our speakers in July!!