- A one-day coed event featuring 8 stellar speakers
- Vendor area to meet the top Men’s Organizations in Toronto.
- Learn more about yourself and how you can be the contribution to your relationships, community, and experience greater success and freedom.
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Connect with a community of like-minded Men and Women who want to live better lives.
Our 2018 Summit will be on November 18 and will be at the Marriott Toronto Bloor Yorkville.
Registration is not open yet for 2018
* For larger teams, call 833.350.4MEN
We have selected our 2018 Speakers stay tuned for an announcement this month…
Taking Place On
Sunday November 18th, 2018
Stay tuned for ticket pricing for our 2018 event to be released in July!!!
Attending In Person:
The 2018 Men and Masculinity Summit will be hosted at the Marriott Toronto Bloor Yorkville, located in Yorkville in Downtown Toronto. An action packed day with speakers, vendors, and goodies with topics that will deliver impactful changes you can start to use right away!
- 8 stellar speakers!
- Vendor area to socialize and network on lunch/breaks
- Access to many great of eateries in the area
Unable to attend in person? No problem at all, you can take part and join the Summit online! The event will be broadcasted to ticket holders who can chat and submit questions for the speakers to answer just like the audience members.
- Full uninterrupted streaming of the entire event
- Dedicated access for a single viewer
- Chat and commentary with other participants and the web moderator
- Technical support for any issues you may encounter along the way
So, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned for when we open our registration and announce our speakers in July!!